Circle Bevel Edge Mirror
Production: The original method of making glass mirrors consists of depositing a coating of metal, mostly silver, on the surface of clear or body-tinted glass. A layer of copper, which is in turn protected by a painted backing, usually protects this deposit. The silver gives the mirror its reflective properties.
We supply a full range of high quality mirror that can be mixed with your clear glass, washed and papered, or boxed glass to reach your minimum order.
VInyl backed silver mirror
1) safety mirror with vinyl back ( CAT I, white PE glossy film ), is produced by attaching an adhesive PE or PVC protective plastic film on the back of mirror
2) Glossy film CAT I and Woven Fabric CAT II is available.
3) It can prevent people from being hurt while mirror breaking.
4) This kind of vinyl backed mirror have already widely used in North America and Australia, and some western Europe countries.
5) Vinyl backed mirror with thickness from 2mm to 6mm, used on the slider door, public area and home decorating, etc.
6) Max. Mirror sheet size of 2440 x 1830 (72'' x 96'' )
7) Well packed by sea worthy cases.
Clear and exact images
Produced by coating a silver film
A copper film and two laybers of waterproof paint on the back
Facial looking glass
2mm up to 8mm cut to size, with polished bevelled edg
- Qingdao Kangdeli Industrial & Trading Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Shandong, China
- Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company, Individuals/SOHO, Other
- Main Products: Laminated Glass, Tempered Glass, Float Glass, Insulated Glass, Safety Glass, Clear Float Glass, Tinted Float Glass, Building Glass, Reflective Glass, Sheet Glass
- OEM/ODM Service: Yes
- Float Clear Glass
- Ultra Clear Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Tinted Glass
- Tempered Glass
- Laminated Glass
- Sunergy & Low-E
- Double Glazing Glass/ Insulated Glass
- Patterned Glass
- Acid Etched Glass
- Decorative Painted-Lacquered Glass
- High Strength Single Layer Fireproof Glass
- Stained Glass
- Glue Chip Glass / Inlaid Glass
- Glass Block